Ongoing Activities in The Legends
- Men’s Coffee Klatch – Every Tuesday & Saturday at 10:00 am at the big tree on the corner of Alonso and Calle Astorga. Bring your cup of coffee and join in on the company and conversation.
- Ladies Luncheons – Ladies Luncheon’s will be on the second Friday of every month. The hostesses will determine the restaurant and will create a flyer informing you of the details. Come to meet other women in the neighborhood and check out different restaurants in the area. For more information contact Sue Helle at 419-670-3926.
- Potlucks – Potlucks are held the third Sunday every month at our pool or at a GVR meeting room. Volunteer hosts let residents know when and where. Come to meet your neighbors and find out what’s been going on. Bring a dish to share and your preferred beverage. For more information contact Nancy Sargent at 858-357-7267 or Phyllis Griffith at 407-701-1924.
- Water Aerobics – Water Aerobics at the Legends Pool on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 10:00 am. Legends’ residents may gather for an afternoon session if they desire warmer exercise in the winter months. Starting in June, the hour changes to 9:00 am to beat the Summer heat. We will send an E-Blast out to inform everyone of the time changes. For more information contact Sally Crawford at 406-670-7465.
- Nine & Dine Wednesday Golf – Weekly golf outings are held Wednesday afternoons from November through April. The group goes to dinner at a local restaurant following the round. If interested, contact one of the Coordinators: Dennis Van Vactor (firstname.lastname@example.org) 520-665-1004 or Kay Brouwer (email@example.com) 573-552-2373.
- Legendary Book Club – We meet every third Friday of each month via Zoom unless otherwise notified. The discussions are led by Marilyn Carlson (520-495-4471)
- MahJong – The Legends’ MahJong group hopes to begin play when the Covid19 pandemic lessens. Anyone is welcome to play, or learn to play. Location will be announced in the future. For further information, contact Bobbie Worth at 520-269-6844 or Linda Schrotenboer at 269-251-2070.
Revised January 2021