Contracts & Bids Committee
Todd Horness Streets (Seal Coat/Cracks) firstname.lastname@example.org
Francis Griffith Republic Services Contract email@example.com
Art Quinn Common Area Landscaping Contract firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers Urgently Needed!
The committee is always looking for volunteers!
After the Board approves the need to get a bid for something, the bid request can be submitted to ______________.
Committees needing bids for projects, items or estimating for new, repairing or replacing something, either for current or future needs of our development.
When doing a request for a bid/estimate the more information with details that are provided the more competitive pricing we can get.
- Age – has it been replaced/repaired previously, if so who did the work, etc.
- Are you requesting it be repaired or replaced ( Is there any history of something being repaired or replaced).
- Type of item needed/wanted.
- Material wanted (if something specific is required or requested).
- Quantity if appropriate: how many – how much.
- Timeframe: Immediately, days, weeks, months, etc.
The more details supplied with a bid request the better. If there are questions of what information may be needed contact ________________.
Page content © 2019, The Legends at Santa Rita Springs