The Legends is a unique, gated community of 218 homes nestled along the Santa Cruz River in Green Valley, AZ. It was designed to optimize the view of the beautiful Santa Rita Mountains in southern Pima County and to give each home owner as much privacy as possible. To accomplish this, each row of houses has its own street with well-landscaped and maintained common area. The Legends has its own pool and spa area, which is the site of many social events.
Our community has a number of committees that are run by volunteers. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and welcoming community.
* The Social Committee maintains a busy schedule of events throughout the year.
* The Architectural Committee members and Landscape Committee members are dedicated to maintaining the beauty of the community.
* The Finance Committee members ensure strong financial footing with a well-funded reserve.
* The Pool Committee assures that the pool and spa are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness and safety.
* The View Committee assures each resident a view that complies with very specific view standards.
* The Communications Committee is to inform all the residents of the Legends community and those outside of the community of all relevant information regarding this HOA.
The Legends is a community within a community. Green Valley is an unincorporated retirement community 20 miles south of Tucson straddling the I-19 Freeway. Each Legends homeowner is a member of Green Valley Recreation with 13 social centers and pools and offering a vast array of clubs, classes, activities and entertainment. Visit www.gvrec.org to learn more.
Page content © 2019, The Legends at Santa Rita Springs